Saturday, March 05, 2005

industrial shredders

y'know, i was once asked by my boss to think about what kind of direction i'd like to go in work-wise (i was and am a software developer)... my answer was immediate - "i like to make things and i like to break things"...

guess what, that doesn't just apply to software... and while making things with my own two hands has it's rewards, there's still something missing... i think it's demolition...

so what do i find today? Industial Shredding Demonstration Videos... watch it eat a steel drum full of cement, or a couch... watch it eat computer's whole (very satisfying)... heck, watch it eat a boat...

1 comment:

Mobile Shredding said...

I have been trying to get my boss to hire one of these instead of using those rubbish paper shredder that jam. We have around a whole room of old files which we need to shred. This my take a while :(