Wednesday, May 19, 2004

drip...drip...drip...

i've got a water problem... it's not a leaky faucet, or a busted pipe (well there is a busted pipe but that's not the problem at hand), no it's condensation...

condensation is forming on the cold water pipe leading to the downstairs bathroom at my place and dripping down all over everything... so in my typical style i thought to myself how can i solve this with the contents of my trash bin... hey, that's what you do when you're trying to be ingenius - you look at problems in an odd way...

paper... yes, i have a fair amount of paper in my garbage at the moment because i cleaned my desk... i'm going to try wrapping paper around the pipe and see what happens... the paper should absorb the water, the capillary action should help keep it more evenly distributed around the circumference of the pipe and the greater surface area should aid in it's evaporation... it's an experiment, i'm going to see what happens...

No comments: